Our riverfront community has kept pace with the lifestyle of today's pleasure-seekers; providing a top-notch Marina located within Sandra S. Lawn Harbour.
The Marina is considered one of the premiere boating facilities in Ontario and is referred to as "The jewel of the St. Lawrence." Our courteous, friendly, and informative staff provides first class service, which has boaters from all over North America coming back season after season.
The beautiful, 128-slip Marina opens in May on the Victoria Day weekend. Dockage is offered on a seasonal, monthly, weekly and daily basis.
Looking for the marina? Find us at:
The Harbour entrance is situated at latitude 44 42 39 N and longitude 75 30 39 W (Chart 1416). The approach has 20 foot depth with 12 foot depth within the Marina. We monitor VHF Channel 68 and reservations can be made via VHF Channel 68, phone 613-925-1255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Sandra Lawn Harbour & Marina is located at 191 Water Street East, Prescott.
- 128 Slip marina
- Transient slips available
- 30 amp/50 amp electrical service
- Fuel and pump out services (We offer premium 91 octane, ethanol free gasoline, ULSD #2 clear diesel)
- Water available
- Showers and restrooms
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Novelty ice cream
- Boat launch at Centennial Park
- Adjacent to Riverwalk Park and the Heritage River Trail