Site Selection Services>
Prescott Economic Development regularly assists businesses and entrepreneurs with site selection research. We're committed to providing confidential support and expedited services to stakeholders and continuous relationship building for ongoing success and growth. Complimentary services include:
- Site information, recommendations and tours
- Development property database and supporting information, including applicable maps, infrastructure/servicing data
- Local research data and market intelligence
- Research and advice on applicable incentives, grants, funding, and financing
- Advice and assistance with navigating the development process
- Introductions to local government contacts, approval authorities, business stakeholders and educational partners
Prescott is a proud member of the St. Lawrence Corridor. They are focused on the attraction of new industrial and commercial employers to the region, increasing the quality and quantity of job opportunities for its residents, and with assisting existing businesses to expand.
Prescott is also a proud member of the Ontario East Economic Development Commission which promotes Eastern Ontario to attract new investment and jobs to its diverse group of communities.