With half of North America’s population located within a one-day drive, Prescott is an ideal location to easily connect with customers and suppliers.
Thanks to its ideal location at the heart of Ottawa, Toronto, and Montreal and one of the most populous regions of the US, Prescott is positioned to be a critical centre for business in South Eastern Ontario.
Prescott stands at the forefront for meeting high demands and providing optimal efficiencies for intermodal transportation and logistics. Our most notable advantages include:
- Kriska Transportation Head Office/Main Terminal Location
- Proximity to Canada-U.S. border via Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge
- Immediate access to the Port of Johnstown deepwater port
- Adjacent to Highway 401 & U.S. Interstate system
- 2 International airports within a 1-hour drive (Ottawa & Ogdensburg)
Town of Prescott Economic Development & Tourism
360 Dibble St W
Prescott, ON K0E 1T0
|Dana Valentyne, Economic Development Officer
P: 613-925-2812 Ext: 6221
|Justin St. Pierre, Business Development Officer
P: 613-925-2812 Ext: 6222
|Taylor Prosser, Digital Main Street Coordinator